Coca cola chicken
Chicken is one of the birds most commonly consumed in our culture because of its mild flavor. In addition, the texture of the meat makes it possible to cook in many different ways, both roasted and grilled, barbecue, rice, sauces ... As you can see well with all kinds of side dishes and sauces, such as salad sauce, honey mustard, bechamel, cheese, onion, cream ... One of the ways in which this bird can be cooked is the Coca cola chicken. It is a very easy recipe to prepare a special sweet touch.
Option 1: Chicken Coca-Cola
- Pollo (chicken anywhere can always be used as they have approximately the same size so they cook at the same time)
- 2 onions
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1 can of Coca-Cola
- Season the chicken and place in a saucepan with a little oil and brown on both sides over high heat. Book in a separate bowl.
- Cut the onion into strips and fry over low heat in the same bucket of chicken. Salpimentarla and mix. Pocharla over medium heat.
- When the onion is roughly squishy, add the chopped broth tablet, a splash of ketchup (as 2 or 3 tablespoons) and mix well with onion.
- Add the chicken was booked and cover everything with Coca-Cola. Cooking medium heat for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Stir while cooking until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is done.
Option 2: Chicken with mushrooms Coca-Cola
- 4-5 chicken thighs
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 250 ml water
- 150 ml of white wine
- 1 liter of Coca-Cola
- Remove the skin to the thighs (if you want can be split in half) and put them to fry in a little oil. Salt and throw them sear in the pan over high heat.
- Once browned, add water and wine and leave 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion into julienne strips and add it past 5 minutes. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Chop the garlic and mushrooms into thin slices and add them to the pan.
- Stir and let the fire until some of the water has evaporated.
- Add a splash of ketchup and thighs covered with Coca-Cola. The foam disappears with cooking. Cover and leave over low heat (but so that the liquid is hot enough to cook the chicken) for 30 minutes.
Option 3: Stewed Chicken with Coca-Cola
Ingredients for 4 people)
- 12 chicken thighs
- ½ can Coke
- 1 envelope onion soup
- 50 ml of olive oil
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and saute the chicken thighs until golden brown. Remove from the pan and remove half the remaining oil.
- Pour into the pan the Coca-Cola and add the envelope onion soup, stirring with a whisk.
- Add back the chicken to the pot and cook with the lid on for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Serve hot.