If you want to have the perfect buttocks, there are very good routines outside or inside the gym that can help you. In the following article you will learn the most effective exercises to firm the buttocks, to get good results within weeks.
Sagging buttocks is an aesthetic problem that requires, in a first step, effort and second, to record, to correct it. With regular exercise you can get the shape you want.
It must be taken into account before starting the routine for the glutes, that at all times the back must be straight and take care of her and avoid problems. What you have to work the thigh area and not the waist.
If you feel tugs or lumbar pain or hips, then it means you're doing wrong exercise. Rearranges the position and start again. As much as you want to have firm buttocks You do not have to neglect your back or cause injury.
The exercises can be done both in the gym and in your living room, the important thing is to be strict with routine, that repeat at least three times a week and eat healthier. Nothing will serve you trying so hard if you eat any food after. And do not forget to drink at least two liters of water per day, you do or do not exercise.
The best exercises to firm buttocks
They are undoubtedly the best known exercises for the buttocks, thighs and legs. This is the essential exercise in any routine. You can do it with different variants, using a barbell, dumbbell or just the weight of your body to generate resistance.
- Standing, spread your legs to shoulder width. If you use dumbbells, may be to the side of the body (one in each hand) or with arms stretched to the sides (at shoulder height). If you use weight bar, pass behind the head and shoulders hold it.
- Bend your knees so that the body down. Is thighs are parallel to the ground and that the imaginary line of the knee does not exceed the toes.
- Hold for few seconds, then, returns to the initial position. The movement should be slow and deliberate.
2. Media squat or lunge
It is one of the simplest variants of the previous year. The position is the same and you can also use your body, the barbell or dumbbells as resistance.
- Feet shoulder width. Instead of going down to the floor, you have to do is take a step forward with one foot, as exaggerated as possible without losing balance.
- Keep your shoulders above your hips. The leg is behind must also flex from knee to touch the floor.
- The front knee should not exceed the line of the toe. Returns to the starting position and repeat with the other leg. Exchanged and has the same number of positions each.
See also: The 6 best home remedies to relieve swollen legs
3. Hip Extension
For this exercise You should be lying on a weight bench (I or you can do it in your bed) and hips should be at the end, with his feet hanging down.
- Raise both legs at the same time, by force with the muscles of the thighs and buttocks. They should be at the height of the hips.
- Hold this position and alternates like you're kicking for swimming, but in the air. When one leg is closer to the chest, the other is at the height of the hip, come together in the middle of the movement.
Stand facing a bench or chair that is resistant and high tilt to a knee in a 90 ° angle and stand on it.
- Place the right foot on the bench and elevates body using muscle strength your thighs and buttocks.
- Stretches as much as you can, the idea is that the leg is fully stretched. The left leg should not touch the bank, but if you can stand on tiptoe.
- Hold for a few seconds and descends slowly. Repeat five times with that leg before switching.
5. Pressure gluteal
Place your knees, elbows and forearms on the floor. Knees to the hips. Elbows straight with your shoulders.
- You must tighten the stomach and back rank well. Now lift the left leg until the knee is you to hip height, bent.
- Tighten the buttocks for three seconds and descends to the starting position. Takes fifteen repetitions before moving to the other leg.
You may be interested: How to maintain diet and exercise on vacation
Exercise starts in the same position as above, supporting elbows, knees and forearms on the floor. Squeezes the stomach.
- Raise your right leg the height of the hip, knee flexing. The kicks can be made both up (as if the sole hitting the ceiling) or back, stretching the leg and that is straight.
- In either case you must hold for a few seconds. Do eight repetitions and switch legs. For exercise to have more stamina, you can use some ankle weights.
7. Lift pelvis
Lie on your back on a mat, supports the soles of the feet on the floor, bending your knees. Arms at the sides of the body.
- Raises the pelvis toward the ceiling, pressing the buttocks or thighs. The back should be diagonal to the ground.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds and returns to the initial position, without touching the mat with the buttocks.
- Do ten repetitions, rest and start again. A variation of this exercise is to place a weight in the abdomen round.