Benefits of taking each day one tablespoon of cinnamon and honey
Cinnamon and honey are two nutrients, with many health properties and also with delicious flavor. If we combine the benefits we promote and further facilitate they could be consumed daily.
Weight loss, up defenses, improve digestion, joint care, preventing cardiovascular disease, treat insomnia and exhaustion or increasing libido. These are some of the properties that will provide us with this mixture.
The mixture of cinnamon and honey consumed daily as we explain below, we provide the following health benefits.
- Lose Weight: Helps to activate the metabolism and reduce anxiety by consuming sugars. In addition, cinnamon is a regulator of blood glucose levels and also helps to remove excess liquid and fat in our body. We'll take it mixed with hot water between meals.
- Up defenses: this combination is highly heat and also functions as a natural antibiotic. That is, it helps us to expel cold from the body and prevent diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
- Combat and relieve sore throats: its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties allow us to treat pharyngitis, tonsillitis, hoarseness, dysphonia, etc. Mix a tablespoon of warm water and take sips and gargling.
- Improve joint health: thanks to their antioxidant properties and heat this mixture is suitable for diseases such as osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease: because it improves circulation, reduces cholesterol, strengthens the heart and regulates its rhythm.
- increase Libido: cinnamon is considered one of the best natural aphrodisiacs in both men and women. We take a spoonful morning and one tablespoon before bed.
- Improve digestion and combating acidity: in this case we take a cup of warm water with a spoonful of the mixture, preferably before the food, but also can take after infusion mode.
- Get energy and avoid exhaustion: its heat and toning properties help us revitalize our body. Scoop preferably take fasting.
- Rejuvenate the body: both internally and externally. Thanks to its antioxidant properties helps reduce tissue damage caused by the passage of time, so it is a good remedy for beauty and also helps to prevent chronic diseases.
- Insomnia: Take one tablespoon with a glass of warm water before going to bed.
What do we need?
We just need cinnamon and honey, but they must be of the highest quality.
Honey should be organic, which guarantees that has been processed naturally without adding any substance. Further, preferably may be raw honey, that is it has not been fired at high temperatures to display always liquid. That is, that the cold should harden. Once we have the warm water bath to melt without losing its properties.
On the other hand, cinnamon will also be ecological and, if possible, Ceylon. The aroma will allow us to determine its quality.
How do we prepare?
Mix liquid honey and cinnamon until quite thick. Will keep the preparation in a sealed glass jar. We can keep out of the refrigerator if it is a cool place and not too hot. This preparation is well preserved for a long time without any preservatives, thanks to the properties of cinnamon and honey.
How do we take?
As a standard dose, daily take one tablespoon of this preparation. For young children the standard dose is a spoonful of dessert.
We can mix with some hot water, and will have the taste of sweetened, or with cold water infusion, and thus will be a refreshing and healthy drink. We can also combine with juice, milk, yogurt, but always without cooking.
We recommend always consult with your doctor or naturopath before any treatment because natural products also have contraindications with some medication and excessive drinking can cause unwanted side effects.
Images courtesy of HealthHomeHappy.com, alsjhc, ion-bogdan dumitrescu and sweetbeetandgreenbean