There is no doubt that one of the worst pains there is toothache. While it is true that you need to go to a dentist to see if we suffer an infection, when symptoms start can take advantage of the benefits of home remedies to relieve toothache.
Causes and Symptoms of toothache
When we got toothache can be caused by:
- abscessed tooth
- mouth injury
- jaw injury
- heart attack
- decomposed food in a tooth
- crack in the crown wheel
- irritation for a piece of food
As for the symptoms of toothache, the following are known:
swelling of the mouth
- bad breath
- beats area
- "Pricking" pain
- difficulty eating
natural remedies for toothache
- Place a small amount of clove (essentially) on the affected tooth and allowed to act.
- Prepare a mouthwash with some saffron, five cloves, a cup of water and one teaspoonful of salt. Boil everything for 10 minutes, remove from heat and let cool. Filter and use as a rinse to 5 times a day (after meals).
- Performs a mouthwash with 1/3 cup of wine, a pinch of pepper, a little salt and a cup of elderberry infusion. Repeat three times a day.
- Chews the painful area several parsley leaves long as you can.
- Keeping in the mouth for a few seconds a mouthful of any liquor or white drink (can be whiskey, tequila, rum, etc.). The spirit of these drinks is absorbed by the gum and serivirá to numb the area. It is a good remedy to get through the time we need to get to the doctor or to sleep at night.
- Applying an external poultice on the jaw where the tooth with an egg yolk and a teaspoon of honey hurts. Another option to apply the same is formed with bread crumbs, cayenne pepper and white spirit. In both cases it is fastened with gauze is left on for half an hour.
- Placed over the tooth that hurts a slice of raw onion, squeeze or bite to release their juices and they can take effect.
- Applied in the corresponding cheek to aching tooth cloth soaked with warm chamomile infusion.
- Place hot poultice as some rice, flaxseed flour or mashed potatoes.
- Swish or mouthwash performed with a tablespoon of salt dissolved in a quart of water after every meal.
- Passing an ice cube in sore gums to numb the area.
- Macera some roots poppy with a teaspoon of salt and apply on the acne prone wheel. If you suffer from fluid retention or hypertension this home remedy is not recommended.
- Machaca few sprigs of parsley with a teaspoon of salt to a paste, which will place on his cheek where it hurts.
- Placed in a cotton ball drops fig milk and water imbibed. Applied to the tooth that hurts you, pressing slightly so that the liquid penetrates the gum.
- A well-known folk remedy is to apply a quarter of aspirin on top of the wheel and wait for it to dissolve itself. Another alternative is to apply a wet green tea bag.
- In a cup of boiling water put two tablespoons of wormwood. Let cool a bit and makes swish for a few minutes. The infusion must be kept warm and the pain will disappear faster.
- Boil two tablespoons of sesame seeds in a cup of water until half the liquid. Embeds a cotton ball and applied to the wheel. pudeden also realize that filtered water swish.
- Macerate for four days three cloves of minced garlic and three tablespoons of olive oil. Applied using a dropper, 5 to 7 drops of this warm prepared on the aching tooth.
- Pour two tablespoons of calendula or mint in a cup of boiling water. Cover and let cool, then performs swish. You can also do with a cup of water and 5 grams of salvia.
- Vinegar rinses with salt are very effective for toothaches as well as green chewing willow leaves or roots.
- Half cup boiling water 1 teaspoon of peppermint and chamomile other. Let stand for five minutes and strain. Add 10 drops of essential oil of clove. Rinse mouth with this mixture after brushing teeth. You can store in a glass container for three days.
- Place a slice of raw potato on the tooth that hurts you. This plant has desinflamatorias and healing properties. The potato juice is to relieve pain. The same can be done with a piece of apple.
- Hydrogen peroxide is very good when the pain is due to decay. Place a few drops on a cotton ball and apply directly on the affected tooth to improve symptoms before treating the problem with your doctor.
- Place a black tea bag dipped in the wheel, because the tannic acid containing act as an inflammatory and analgesic.