The incredible benefits of taking brewer’s yeast in the morning
Do you already know the great benefits of brewer's yeast? Or are you of which you have not been encouraged to try? If so, if you do not include in your breakfast this nutritional supplement as beneficial, then you should read this article to convince.
We are confident that you will be convinced that there is nothing better than include yeast your first meal of the day to enjoy a better quality of life. And it is also very suitable for the whole family! How to resist?
What exactly is the "brewer's yeast"?
If you do not know yet what is brewer's yeast, it is very possible that the associate to the classic drink where a dose of alcohol is almost always included and, as you know, is made from cereals and malt. Well, first you say that This nutritional supplement can find in natural stores or in specialized supermarkets and pharmacies. Not expensive and goes well with many foods.
You'll find it in capsule, liquid or powder, the latter being the most recommended option. Do not be scared at all when you say that brewer's yeast is actually a type of fungus. Known since ancient times, it is incredibly beneficial to our health. This is achieved by a suitable fermentation process, in which just producing a compound, a substance rich in multiple proteins, vitamins and minerals.
You want to know everything brewer's yeast can do for us?
1. A treasure natural nutrient
Are you going through a time when you are more tired than usual? Do you notice that you hair falls out? What your nails are fragile and brittle? So do not hesitate. Making yeast in the morning and see how soon, you are much better thanks to these properties:
- Per 100 grams of yeast you get almost 8 grams of protein.
- It is rich in vitamins B, perfect to strengthen your hair and your nails.
- It will help you synthesize enzymes and hormones that take care of your heart health by strengthening your arteries and your blood circulation.
- Brewer's yeast is rich in amino acids, fiber and minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium and chromium.
2. Avoid constipation
Are you a hard time going to the bathroom? Are you suffering from regularly those annoying periods of constipation? In that case, you should know that brewer's yeast is rich in fiber, perfect to regulate our intestinal transit and avoid the classic problem that almost always affects us women.
It also strengthens our intestinal flora and prevents painful gas or bloating.
3. Combat fatigue and gives us energy
Brewer's yeast is well suited for those convalescents, for children who have a deficiency in vitamins or for us when, for example, We suffer anemia or feel more tired than usual due to stress. Do not hesitate and includes this nutritional supplement in your breakfast. You see, little by little, you'll find much better.
The reason why we recommend taking brewer's yeast in the morning is because that you enjoy a day with more energy, because its effects are felt within a few hours.
How I can take yeast in the morning?
The most appropriate when taking brewer's yeast option is mixing it in our breakfasts. If you buy the powder, the body assimilates much faster and help you start the day with more energy and more encouragement. So, here we leave you some delicious options that include this healthy nutritional supplement.
- Greek yogurt with 30 grams of yeast powder mixed with a plum bits.
- An omelet with spinach.
- A cup of coffee.
- An apple liquified with 30 grams of yeast and a little cinnamon.
- Toasted rye bread with a few drops of olive oil.
- A bowl of oatmeal with 30 grams of yeast, along with 2 nuts and some strawberries.
- A cup of green tea.
- A glass of warm water with lemon.
- A bowl of mixed fruit: two strawberries, pear-five grapes. Above, we add a natural Greek yogurt mixed with 30 grams of brewer's yeast.
- A boiled egg cut lamella with two cherry tomatoes.
- Papaya juice mixed with 30 grams of brewer's yeast.
- A cup of white tea.
- A rye bread sandwich with turkey breast to laminitis.
- A glass of water mixed with 30 grams oats beer yeast powder.
- A cup of coffee.
- Toasted bread with plum jam.
- An apple cut pieces with two nuts and 30 grams of yeast sprinkled over with a little cinnamon.
Which one do you prefer?