If we add this delicious little dark with the ingredients of a rich fruit cake, the result may not be less than SUPER exquisite! Pay attention to the following recipes for blueberry cake, ideal to accompany your breakfast or snacks.
- 1 Option No. 1 of cranberry cake
- 2 Option No. 2 of cranberry cake
- 3 Option No 3 cranberry cake
Option No. 1 of cranberry cake
This first recipe we share with you is typical of the United States, where blueberries are pretty (as well as biscuits) consume.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 300 grams of blueberries
- 165 grams of flour
- 5 eggs
- 230 grams of sugar
- 130 grams of butter
- 1 jar of plain yogurt
- 110 grams of blanched almonds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Step by step this blueberry cake recipe is:
- 1-Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- 2-Forra a mold with foil and grease with a little butter.
- 3-cover completely with blueberries (if you want you can pour over some blueberry jam).
- 4-In a bowl, lays the eggs, sugar and whisk well until a white cream and smooth.
- 5-Add butter at room temperature, vanilla, yogurt and continue mixing.
- 6-Shreds almonds until they are as a powder and incorporated into the flour and yeast previously sieved (another option is to use directly almond flour).
- 7-Pour the above mixture of eggs, sugar, butter and yogurt and mix well to obtain a dough.
- 8-Check on the mold with cranberries and bake for 40 minutes (checking that is ready if punctured in the center with a stick comes out dry).
- 9-Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes.
- 10-Unmold and cut into portions the size you want.
Option No. 2 of cranberry cake
In this case, in addition to blueberries, the other star of this cake is the mascarpone cheese, the same used for the tiramisu typical Italian dessert.
Items you need:
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 150 grams of sunflower oil
- 250 grams of flour
- 125 ml of milk
- 1 on baking powder
- 1 bag of dried cranberries
The steps to follow are:
- 1-Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- 2-Beat eggs and sugar to whiten.
- 3-Pour oil and mascarpone cheese while beating.
- 4-Sift flour with yeast and incorporated into the mixture.
- 5-Pour milk and stir well for you is a homogenous mass.
- 6-Place cranberries to the mixture and stir for remaining spread.
- 7-Grease baking tin with a little butter and pour the whole cake dough with cranberries.
- 8-It leads to the oven for 40 minutes.
- 9-Remove and cool on the counter before enjoy, for example, with vanilla ice cream.
Option No 3 cranberry cake
This recipe yields third portions 8 and the total preparation time is approximately 1 hour. In addition to blueberries, oatmeal is the main protagonist of the story.
The precise ingredients for this cake cranberries are:
- 220g wholemeal flour
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 100 grams of sugar (may be brown)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 200 grams of yogurt
- 150 ml of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- One half tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 grams of dried cranberries
The steps are simple:
- 1-Monta egg and clear with sugar.
- 2-When you have raised a little volume, adds little by little yogurt, oil and orange juice while mixing.
- 3-In another container, add the remaining dry ingredients (yeast, whole wheat flour and salt).
- 4-Make a hole in the center and slowly incorporates the liquid mixture (eggs, yogurt, oil and juice).
- 5-Stir a little to integrate everything.
- 6-Finally check blueberries and distribute them well.
- 7-Grease with a little butter a baking and pouring preparation.
- 8-Drape oatmeal and bake for 45 minutes.