Are you looking for a delicious dessert or something delicious to accompany a coffee or afternoon tea? Then you can not miss these recipes for strawberry pie and white chocolate! You'll love and want to always have a waiting portion when you get home.
- 1 Strawberry cake and white chocolate: Option 1
- 2 Strawberry cake and white chocolate: Option 2
- 3 Strawberry cake and white chocolate: Option 3
Strawberry cake and white chocolate: Option 1
If you love strawberries and chocolate (who does not), this recipe is perfect for you.
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 grams of flour
- 60 grams of cornflour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 350 grams of white chocolate
- 500 grams of whipping cream
- 500 grams of strawberries
How do you prepare?
- 1-First the base for the cake. Separate eggs and whisk the egg whites with water (4 tablespoons) to snow point. Gradually add sugar, stirring constantly for not less. then enter the egg yolks, flour and yeast. Integra until a homogeneous mass.
- 2-Preheat oven to 180 ° C and coated with a mold baking paper.
- 3-Pour the previous preparation and cook for 25 minutes.
- 4-Remove from oven and let cool.
- 5-When the cake is at ambient, temperature demolded and cut in half to obtain two circles.
- 6-Cut into small pieces 300 grams of white chocolate.
- 7-heated in a saucepan cream as boils, remove from heat and melt the chocolate.
- 8-Let cool about four hours (this can be done before preparing the cake if you're a little rushed).
- 9-Con remaining chocolate chips beam using a grater or vegetable peeler.
- 10-Clean strawberries, separated 12 and the other cut into slices.
- 11 covers the bottom of the cake with cut strawberries and spread with half of the cream with chocolate.
- 12-Top with the other part of the cake.
- 13-Place cream remaining in a piping bag and garnish top also using chocolate chips and whole strawberries.
Strawberry cake and white chocolate: Option 2
Fewer ingredients, simple preparation and great flavor. Safety pin!
What do you need?
- 180 grams of white chocolate
- 50 grams of black chocolate
- 400ml milk
- 6 eggs
- 100 grams of flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 100 grams of sugar
- 400 grams of strawberries
How do you prepare?
- 1-Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- 2-Bate 4 eggs with sugar using electric rods until you fluffy.
- 3-Gradually add flour and common when everything is integrated, poured into a mold greased and floured ..
- 4-Bake for 25 minutes, removed from the oven and allowed to cool.
- 5-Melt white chocolate cut into pieces in a pan, adding the remaining two eggs and cornmeal.
- 6-When to boil remove from heat (it will be a thick cream). Let cool for two hours.
- 7-Cut the sliced strawberries and bath melts the black chocolate.
- 8-Halves cake and spread one half white chocolate cream.
- 9-Place strawberries and lid with the second part.
- 10, black Top with chocolate to cover completely.
- eleven-It leads to the refrigerator until serving time.
Strawberry cake and white chocolate: Option 3
In this case you learn to prepare a cake of white chocolate mousse. We have not forgotten strawberries! Also included in this recipe (a different version may be using raspberries).
For the white chocolate mousse:
- 3 grams of gelatin
- 120 grams of white chocolate
- 200 ml cream
- 280 ml of half-whipped cream
- 1 vanilla pod
For the base:
- 1 sheet of pastry
To assemble and decorate:
- 300 grams of strawberries
- 50 grams of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 50 grams sugar
- 20 grams of water
How to prepare this recipe:
- 1-Prepare white chocolate mousse first: Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water. Melt the white chocolate bath (you can also do it in the microwave). Heated in a saucepan cream with the vanilla and check sheets hydrated gelatin. When it starts to boil, pour chocolate stirring with wooden spoon. Semimonta cream and mix using a spatula. Remove from heat and reserve four hours.
- 2-After that time, preheat oven to 160 ° C and cooking the dough sheet broken about 10 minutes, removed and allowed to cool.
- 3-Distributes chocolate mousse in the dough completely covering.
- 4-Cut strawberries in half and distributed interspersed with blueberries.
- 5-Heat the jam with water and sugar for five minutes.
- 6-Check above this glaze and when at room temperature, leads to the refrigerator for two hours before serving.