12 natural remedies for sore throat
Sore throat is really very annoying and does not let us think of something else. Our overall health decreases when we feel a pang when swallowing saliva or food or even when we breathe. This pain can be the forerunner to a flu, for example, or tonsillitis. In order to quickly and effectively cure sore throats so, please consider the following natural remedies.
What are the best homemade recipes for sore throat?
All are simple to get and is likely to have in the cupboard or refrigerator in your kitchen. Otherwise, you can go to market and buy them without problems.
Gargling with a mixture of 1/8 tablespoon with ½ cup of hot water, several times a day. Be careful with the amount of cayenne pepper standing because it is very tangy.
Add a cup of warm water a teaspoon of table salt and gargle do to her about an hour each.
You must mix two tablespoons with a cup of hot water. Let it warm a little (as far as you can withstand) and gargle every 60 minutes.
It has to be fresh and grated to take effect. The ratio is ginger 3 teaspoons per cup of boiling water. Let rest for about 5 minutes, add a tea bag and a tablespoon of honey.
With this infusion you will calm the sore throat almost in minutes. Prepared with 1 tablespoon dried thyme per cup of boiling water. Strain, allowed to warm and gargle.
Tea with honey and lemon
It is one of the most popular there and very easy to prepare. Only two tablespoons of honey and 1 lemon juice per cup of boiling water, to which is added a bag of ordinary tea are needed. Let cool slightly and drink slowly, will soothe your throat immediately.
Licorice root tea
You must prepare an infusion containing one or two pieces of liquorice roots per cup of water and a sip. Another idea is to prepare bags of licorice tea or chew a little so that together with saliva to create a soothing your throat. Be very careful with its use because it increases blood pressure if consumed a lot and is not recommended in pregnant women or those suffering from hypertension.
You can chew a few cloves of cloves to soften the feeling stitch swallowing, sore throat feature.
There are many properties have green tea for our body, but if you drink hot or warm calm sore throat. you can also gargle with it because it fights infections (almost all). In dietary sold in bag and in strands.
Baking soda and salt
You must mix half teaspoon baking soda with half salt in half a cup of warm water. Gargle with this mixture a few times a day.
This infusion has, among other qualities, soothe sore throats. It also serves to relax, stomach pain and to comfort on a very cold day. And it tastes delicious.
In order to counteract infection in the throat gargle with hydrogen peroxide (3%). If you think you have a very bad taste, you can dilute with water in equal parts.
Other homemade recipes for sore throat
- Boil three leaves of lemon per cup of water about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add a tablespoon of honey. Drink slowly before it cools. You can also gargle with lemon juice mixed with water or honey five times a day. Do not forget to wash your teeth to avoid the harmful effects of lemon on them.
- Makes a poultice with a tablespoon of dried chamomile leaves and two cups of boiling water. Let cook for five minutes and soaked a cloth or cloth. Drain well and apply on your neck until cool. Repeat several times a day.
- Performs beaten with 1 tablespoon pure honey, pomegranates 1 cup, 1 cup of low-fat yogurt, half cup of blueberries and one-half cup of sliced bananas. Blend all ingredients to form a homogeneous batter and drink twice daily.
- In a cup of warm water put a shot of whiskey and gargle as often as necessary.
- Cut 1 onion into slices and place in a pint of water. Add three tablespoons of sugar and let macerate 12 hours. Drink a cup every two hours until the throat does not hurt anymore.
- Prepare a juice with 2 carrots, 4 stalks celery, 1 clove garlic and ¼ fennel. Blend well and drink twice a day.
- Simmer 25 grams of strawberries, 700 cm3 of water and 30 grams of strawberry leaves for 15 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of honey. Poured and a bottle with sealing to put in the refrigerator. You gargle every 45 minutes.
- Wash and chop a bunch of parsley, an onion and a clove of garlic. Blend all until a smooth paste and drink a glass per day.