6 Natural beauty and hygiene products
Care and personal hygiene play an important role in our physical health, but also in emotional and social level.
When we have the right beauty and hygiene habits, some kind of social rejection can occur by bad body odor or bad breath, which usually quite unpleasant for those who have to perceive.
Fortunately, today there are all kinds of products to help in these tasks, regardless of social strata, it is easy to access them.
It is true that in the market there are many expensive and beyond the reach of some people products; Nevertheless, there are natural alternatives that can be quite helpful and, indeed, they tend to be healthier not to be composed of harsh chemicals.
This time we will share recipes 6 Natural hygiene products and beauty that you can prepare at home to pamper and save money. Are you interested?
In the market there are many, in all presentations and for all skin needs. However, if you mean the natural alternative, do not forget to try the flax seed oil as a natural moisturizer.
What to do?
- The first option would be to acquire oil flax seed at any herbal store.
- But if this is not possible, you can Soak a tablespoon of seeds in a glass of water and let it sit overnight. The next morning you will have a thick liquid ideal for moisturize the entire body and even hair.
Visit this article: Make home your own body moisturizer
Tonics help regulate excess fat in the skin and also have a firming action that helps prevent sagging.
To prepare a 100% natural all you'll need is green tea and cucumber.
What to do?
- Boil a cup of green tea, strain and then whisk in the blender with half a cucumber.
- Dip a cotton in the liquid and then apply with gentle massage the entire face.
3. Body Scrub
The scrub has the function of removing dead skin cells and dirt that gives it an unhealthy appearance.
Ingredients as economical as the bulk sugar and almond oil can accomplish this task and, incidentally, leave the skin soft.
What to do?
- Mixture into a two spoonfuls of sugar thick (if not find it can use brown sugar) with almond oil, forms a paste and apply gentle circular massaging.
4. Antibacterial Gel
Washing hands is essential to prevent disease habit because, unfortunately, these are carriers of thousands of microorganisms.
Not having soap and water nearby, a good alternative to disinfect is the application of an antibacterial gel.
- 1 scoop
- 10 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (150 g)
- 10 drops of essential oil of lavender
- 20 drops of tea tree oil
- 8 drops of essential oil of eucalyptus
- Extracts of aloe vera gel and insert it into a container.
- Then add essential oils and mixing all substances until a homogeneous gel.
- After achieving a more or less liquid consistency, envásalo and bring it along to apply it on the hands.
A natural toothpaste can be quite useful to remove bacteria from the mouth and prevent bad breath.
Last but not least, use ingredients like baking soda and salt, recommended for removing tooth stain.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (5 g)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (2.5 g)
- 1 drop of peppermint essential oil
- Forms a paste with all ingredients and dilúyela in a little water.
- Use a toothbrush to apply as conventional cream and rinsed as usual.
See also 12 unusual uses of toothpaste
6. foot deodorant
Foot deodorants prevent excessive sweating in this part of the body and help eliminate the bacteria that cause odor.
This natural formula is very effective, combining ingredients with antibacterial properties.
- 5 liters and water medium
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup baking soda
- 7 droplets tea tree oil
- Boil water and prepares an infusion of peppermint leaves steeping for half an hour.
- Strain, discard the leaves and retains the resulting liquid.
- Agrégale sodium bicarbonate and essential oil.
- Introduces the liquid into a bowl and foot immersed for 20 minutes.
- After the time said, shows the feet and dry them well to remove moisture.