Pasta with meat (or chicken) is a unique dish containing carbohydrates and proteins, so it becomes a full meal, and it's very simple to do. One way to spice this dish is the Alfredo sauce that enhances the flavor of both the chicken and the pasta, making it the ideal choice for a dinner with unexpected guests sauce. Also realize it is not as complicated as it seems and therefore can be done quickly. The fettuccine Alfredo sauce and chicken They are ideal for fast or for that day when you do not feel like cooking dinner dish.
Option 1: Fettuccine Alfredo sauce and chicken
- 225 g of fettuccine
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500 g of chicken breast
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half cream (or half cup of milk and half cream)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- Put warm salt water and a little oil. Once boiling, add the fettuccine and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Separately, saute the chopped chicken and chopped onion in vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat until chicken is cooked through (without being see no pink) and the onion is transparent.
- Add garlic and saute another minute until the garlic is cooked.
- Put the flour mixture to the chicken, onion, garlic and stir well to coat the chicken pieces. Flour and oil should form a thick creamy paste. If the paste that is formed is hard, or not all the flour is absorbed into the oil, adding more oil to form a creamy paste. Leave bubbled for 1 minute to cook the flour.
- Pour chicken broth and cream (or mixture of cream and milk), stirring constantly. Bring to a boil while stirring (caution !, milk and cream rise when boiled). Once boiling, reduce the heat and let stand for 2 minutes stirring constantly until a thick sauce is formed.
- Add the Parmesan and stir to incorporate.
- Add broccoli sprouts (precooked) to the mixture and stir well to join.
- fully draining the pasta with a strainer and place on serving plates.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta on each plate.
Option 2: Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and garlic
- 4 fillets of chicken breast cut into medium pieces
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 250 g of fettuccine
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat and saute the chicken until cooked and lightly browned. Add the garlic, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter and cream to the mix we already have. When it boils, reduce heat and, stirring constantly, wait for the finished butter melt and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Cooking pasta in boiling salted water and a little oil until al dente (or to taste Cook). Drain and set aside.
- Add the cheese to the chicken mixture with the cream and mix well. If the sauce were very thick, You can lighten a little water from cooking noodles.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper and mix with fettuccine. To serve.