How to remove blackheads
They are a real nightmare, because often quite difficult to remove ... seems to be "stuck" on the nose (mainly) and that there will not come anymore. And they are not only present in the faces of women but also in men, although they usually do not give much importance. Prevention or elimination of black spots is not easy: if you want to eradicate, must have patience and avoid becoming outbreaks in a given area.
What are blackheads?
Those famous and unsightly spots that will appear in certain areas, such as the nose, chin, cheeks or around the lips, are dead cells, "mixed" with sebum. They appear dark by oxidation that occurs upon contact with the surface.
They are not always related to acne (unlike what is believed), but also to excess production in oily skin. Therefore they tend to be more frequent in the warmer months.
Blackheads not only appear during adolescence. If you have a skin that produces too much bait and also not clean properly, they are more likely to appear. Eliminate them requires time and dedication, but above all, patience.
It is vital that you keep a routine of cleansing your face both during the day and night. If you perspire too much, do not withdraw your makeup before bed or not you wash your face with plenty of water when you get on the street, you are more likely to appear black spots.
Depending on the type of skin you have precisarás more or less washes. You'd never forget to moisturize your face! Remember that once you've managed to remove blackheads, you must continue to maintain that routine so you do not appear again. Try to make your pores are clean and "closed". This requires washing the face with cold water every day.
Occasionally apply homemade masks, made with oatmeal, yogurt or sugar: are exfoliants par excellence.
How to remove blackheads?
There are several methods to remove blackheads from your face and great to see you. Here we are the most effective and popular to combat this problem tricks:
- Buy an adhesive (one of those used at school, non-toxic). Vaporizes your face with hot or put a wet towel water. Then toplica glue in areas where blackheads are. Wait until completely dry. When hard, remove it as if it were a tape. If you turn, you will see that there are all the roots of the dots.
- The second alternative is to use the bathroom and to remove one by one. Heated facial skin with water from the shower to the pores expand. If you press slowly and gently, will alone, but should be shallow for it. A good option is to use tweezers to remove them once they "look out" for the skin. This prevents marks.
- Use a gentle exfoliator (can be homemade or purchased a mask) to remove all dead cells. To clean the skin, dry it well, giving gentle taps with a towel. Place wet pad for about 10 minutes to soften blackheads. Dry well. Gun cotton balls and place one on each of your fingertips: so do not slip over your face and will not mark your skin. Apply gentle pressure until it exits.
- This method requires a toothbrush no longer going to use and toothpaste. Apply the paste as if to brush your teeth. Wet the brush and your face with warm water. Every day before going to sleep for a few minutes gently brush in the area, where black spots are. Then sterilize the brush with boiling water, although it only for this purpose destinies. Thoroughly wash your face and apply a moisturizer.
- Prepare a lotion with lime juice, almond oil and glycerin in equal parts. Apply on the face every day at night and let him play at least 15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water. So you eiminarás blackheads and also will reduce the spots on the face.
- Whisk one egg white and apply all over the face, but mainly in areas where blackheads are formed. Place two sheets of toilet paper or paper towel and wait an hour before dry well, that is, when the paper is hard. Remove it gently. Rinse entire face with warm water. Dry without rubbing.
- Rinse your face with warm or hot so that the pores open water. Then placed in the corner of the towel a little olive oil or almond. Add toothpaste above. Apply gently but firmly over the nose or in the area where you have black spots. Massage in circles. If you see it necessary, you can repeat the mix. Wait 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Heated towel with stove or boiling water. Without you burn, put it on your face for ten minutes, until cool. Wash the face with warm water with a mild soap. Rinse with cold water so that the pores are closed and applies a humectant that does not contain oils. Then apply alcohol and massaged for five minutes. Rinses.
Images courtesy of Bradley Gordon, Orin Zebest, Juan Pablo Olmo, Michael Coghlan, Javier Cohen, Eleazar