5 Natural disinfectants for home: Discover them!
What kind of disinfectants usually you usually use? You know that we buy in supermarkets contain numerous chemicals. Have abundant harmful elements that, while effective, often dangerous and polluting. It is worth noting that there are interesting options that all we can do at home. ¿Startled? So is. Home alternatives, as well as economic, are often just as useful for remove dirt, bacteria and viruses.
Today, we invite you to meet them in our space. Notes, you certainly are very useful.
- 1 5 sanitizers do at home: what we use today?
5 sanitizers do at home: what we use today?
Develop your own household disinfectants It is not only a way to save some money. It is more than this. It is a new option, it is a very appropriate way by which take more care of our planet.
Many of these products we use to clean the kitchen or bathroom contain for example triclosan, lethal to aquatic life compound. Did you know? So is. Remember that most of these items end up being dumped into rivers and then in our oceans. Gradually, it is creating a real natural disaster that are worth avoiding.
So what if we turn to natural and biodegradable?
1. Disinfectant homemade apple cider vinegar with hydrogen peroxide
A household disinfectant as effective as practical. Will serve to anything on the day. Indispensable for the kitchen and bathroom, we explain why:
- By mixing the apple vinegar with hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide) super get a remedy effective against eg salmonella and E. coli bacteria.
- You can wash your dishes, the kitchen sink, tiles ... Anything and effortless!
- But how do we do it? Seek ye first a bottle half-liter plastic diffuser. Add 200 ml of apple vinegar and 50 ml of hydrogen peroxide. Now, every time you go to use it, shake the bottle. Very easy!
2. Disinfectant home of white vinegar and lemon
Sticking with the vinegar. You see, it can become an indispensable part of your cleaning routine, If you choose to spend natural. And we reiterate, it is worth. This time we will combine white vinegar with lemon juice to make one of the best home disinfectant.
And how we do it? Simply follow these tipss:
- Mix one liter of water with 250 ml white vinegar and juice of one lemon strained well. White vinegar can easily find it in your supermarket, it is quite common.
- To clean you just have to wet a cloth with this mixture. You will see how easily dirt going and how disinfects.
- If you want to disinfect the toilet, for example, you can pour into it at night one liter of water with a glass of white vinegar. If you also add a few drops of lemon essential oil, the next day he will wear disinfected with a pleasant odor. Highly recommended!
3. household disinfectant hydrogen peroxide and tea tree oil
You know the virtues of hydrogen peroxide. But why now use tea tree oil? Because it is one the best disinfectant there. It is ideal. You can find it in specialty stores or natural perfumeries. Worth having at home, because we serve multiple uses, for example, make a gel sanitizer.
For home use, follow these guidelines:
- 500 ml of water.
- 150 ml of hydrogen peroxide.
- 50 ml lemon juice.
- 10 drops of tea tree oil.
Mix everything in a clean bottle and already have ready. Shake well before use and, if desired, uses a vaporizer to clean the bathroom, the kitchen ... It's fantastic!
4.Desinfectante homemade tea tree oil and lavender
One of the most effective disinfectants for cleaning, for example, our rooms or children. You can wash him toys smaller, their tables, their school stuff like cases, and even his shoes. It removes dirt and bacteria and leaves a good smell.
- We use a plastic bottle half-liter.
- In it, we will put two glasses of water with 10 drops of tea tree oil and 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- When you go to use it, shake the bottle and wets a cloth to wash. You will see how it spreads and what gives you good result.
5. Disinfectant Spray rosemary
Insecticide, bactericide and a wonderful smell. This spray of rosemary is also one of the best home disinfectants we can have at home. If you can get fresh rosemary, do not hesitate, it's a great option to clean the house.
- You need to prepare about 200 grams of rosemary and a quart of water.
- First thing we do is an infusion. Heat water and add rosemary. When it has reached boiling, allowed to stand, then strain well all prepared, removing water from the rosemary.
- Already you have it ready! Use a vaporizer when you need to, for example, washing the tiles of the kitchen, bathroom or any room. You'll love it.