Cakes of anise or oil
Cakes of anise or oil are typical of Andalusia, but version "crushed" which are the best known and are characteristic of Seville. These cakes are very popular and usually have many variations in your recipe, depending on the province to prepare. But almost all agree very delicious, in a smooth and ideal for sharing snack or a special family time texture.
Many might think that these cakes oil could give them a very strong and unpleasant taste. However, the opposite is true, since oil makes soft, crispy and very delicious. Further, anise touch that gives them is just great and we are sure you will love. Are you ready for this new challenge ?, do not miss the simple steps to prepare your own cakes of anise or oil at home.
Are healthy cakes of anise or oil?
Before learning how to easily prepare cakes or anise oil, surely you're wondering if it's a healthy recipe. Do not hesitate to prepare these delicious cakes, you should know that are healthy, artisan and with 100% natural ingredients which guarantee free food dyes and artificial preservatives recipe. In addition, they are completely free of cholesterol.
Recipe cakes of anise or oil
We'll share the most popular recipe anise or oil cakes, which are those of Sevilla. These cakes are really easy to prepare and as a result have a delicious dessert to enjoy.
- 100 ml of warm water.
- 100 ml of sunflower oil.
- ½ instant baker's yeast or compressed yeast 10 g.
- 350 g flour.
- Anisitos beans.
- Sesame seeds.
- A little bit of salt.
- 200 g of sugar.
- Baking sheet
- Butter paper
- Step 1. Check the oil in the warm water and stir.
- Step 2. Add yeast and stir until dissolve well and the mixture changes color.
- Step 3. place flour and moves well so that it is well incorporated with yeast. Try to it is moist, but not too much.
- Step 4. Put the spices and salt and termina knead with your hands so that everything is well mixed. Ideally, the dough is smooth, consistent texture.
- Step 5. Stretches the dough to make it very fine and large circles cut to shape cakes. You can use a dish to perfectly remove the circular shape your cakes.
- Step 6. Oozes each well with sugar, on both sides.
- Step 7. Arrange cakes on a baking tray with greaseproof paper and Bake about 10/15 minutes at 180 ° C or until golden brown.
- Step 8. Remove from the oven and enjoy them.
The whiff that anise gives these cakes is very nice and inviting. If you go a little soft, you have to do is let cool on a wire rack to harden. Ideally, the cakes are well toasted and crispy.
If you wish, you can keep the cakes in a closed can, as they are for cookies. This way you can prepare a few to eat during the week and enjoy your snacks. The can will help them keep fresh and crisp.
Anise cakes are considered a healthy natural snack, soft, light and ideal for breakfast or snacks, served with coffee, tea or hot chocolate. As well It can be combined with jams and cheese sauce to turn them into a delicious dessert.