Use olive oil for constipation
Olive oil is a healthy fat, which can be used for medicinal purposes; one of its many uses is as a mild laxative, which helps prevent and treat constipation, caused by an unhealthy diet lacking in fiber and low in liquids. Always use extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed.
OLIVE OIL AS PREVENTIVE
Olive oil acts as a mild laxative, which promotes emptying of the intestines; If olive oil is included as a regular component of a balanced diet, you can reduce milder forms of constipation, especially if you include a diet high in fiber, rich in fruits and vegetables and adequate fluid intake.
The virtues of olive oil can reduce compaction of the structure of the faeces and maintain soft feces, which combined with oil mild laxative effects, prevent constipation, but for that you must adopt this measure as a daily ritual.
Since the constipation It reduces intestinal function and tends to solidify the stool, so olive oil if ingested regularly, improving bowel function, softens stools and decreases the discomfort caused by constipation.
REMEDIES IN FASTING
Culquiera adopt these measures daily:
Prevent and treat constipation
Consume about 1 tablespoon. olive oil on an empty stomach before eating any other food, to stimulate the digestive system, which prevents and treats constipation.
Com empty stomach, mixture 1 tablespoon. lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and take it; This remedy helps fight constipation.
ENEMA FOR EXTREME CASES
If constipation is very severe, you can prepare an enema follows: Boil 2 or 3 cups of water, and when they begin to boil, add 14 or 15 tablespoons tablespoons olive oil. Remove the mixture from heat and allowed to cool until warm to the touch; when ready, pour the mixture into an irrigator for enemas and Clip it.
TIPS relieve constipation
- Remember increase fluid intake, such as water, juices or herbal teas.
- Increase consumption of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dried fruits and vegetables, It is containing abundant fiber.
- Include in your daily diet extra virgin olive oil, to dress vegetables and salads.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle and perform daily exercise, to help mobilize your stool.
- Avoid consumption of poor fiber foods, like white bread, sweets and all foods made with refined flour -blancas-.
Image courtesy of Juan Moreno cobo