18 incredible benefits of magnesium chloride
Magnesium chloride works as a dietary supplement with great health benefits. It helps keep the body young and vital addition to helping us fight and prevent many infections.
Really, it is a useful and beneficial compound for all ages, although like all active ingredient, also it has some significant drawbacks that must be taken into account.
The magnesium chloride is composed of magnesium and chlorine, which provide many benefits to health and beauty. In fact, this compound has been used for industrial purposes but also It is widely used medicinally. Would you like to know the benefits of magnesium chloride?
Benefits of magnesium chloride
- It works as an excellent blood purifier which helps balance your pH. Thanks to this benefit, magnesium chloride helps us prevent many diseases.
- Magnesium chloride It helps remove acid that accumulates in the kidneys, promoting health and kidney function.
- It stimulates brain functions and the transmission of nerve impulses, thus contributing to have a mental balance.
- It is ideal for athletes or people with high physical performance as helps prevent and combat muscle injuries, cramps, fatigue and / or muscle fatigue.
- It stimulates the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, turn preventing heart disease.
- It helps dissolve bad cholesterol levels, stimulating good blood circulation and preventing disease.
- It is a powerful anti-stress remedy it also helps combat depression, dizziness and fatigue.
- It fulfills an important role in regulating body temperature paper. Balances body temperature.
- It prevents problems like hemorrhoids, improves intestinal health and help in cases such as colitis, constipation, among others.
- Prevents prostate problems and helps combat them.
- Research has found that You can help prevent and fight cancer tumors.
- Strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent and fight colds, colds and infections.
- Prevents premature aging because it brings vitality to the body and promotes cell regeneration.
- It is key to preventing osteoporosis because It acts as a fixative bone calcium.
- Magnesium chloride prevents the formation of kidney stones, preventing calcium oxalate accumulates in them.
- Promotes women's health, because it reduces the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and stimulates hormonal regulation.
- Fights free radicals avoiding the formation of tumors and warts.
- Magnesium chloride promotes cleansing of the arteries, turn preventing atherosclerosis.
Contraindications magnesium chloride
Although magnesium chloride has many health benefits, it is clear that in some cases it is contraindicated and it is better not to use it or consulting the doctor.
- It is contraindicated for people suffering from diarrhea because It has a laxative effect.
- It should be avoided in people with kidney disease, especially if kidney failure.
- should not be consumed when suffering from ulcerative colitis, because it can worsen diarrhea.
- If antibiotics, magnesium chloride may decrease the effectiveness of some of them, so It is recommended to take 3 or 4 hours before taking the antibiotic.
How to prepare magnesium chloride?
Although magnesium chloride can be found already prepared and tablets, also There is no formula to prepare at home. You will need:
- 1 liter of water.
- 30 grams of crystalline magnesium chloride.
- 1 tablespoon wood.
What should you do?
Boil a liter of water and let it cool. Then, pour into a glass container and dissolved 30 grams of magnesium chloride crystallized. Mix with wooden spoon, cover well and store.
What dose take?
The dose of magnesium chloride It depends on the problem at hand or age. Ideally, first consult the doctor to know the exact dose according to our need.
However, the general level a dose of recommended two tablespoons daily magnesium chloride, after 35 years, before this age it is recommended only half tablespoon.