Weight loss diet beet (beet)
Beet diet is one of the most effective ways to lose weight healthily and naturally, it is true that there are many types of treatments for weight loss, that nature is full of fruits and vegetables that help us regulate our line, but perhaps none has as many health benefits as this vegetable scarlet and fresh taste to Earth.
Its properties contains a very moderate calorific value and high in fiber providing a good feeling of satiety, which limits the consumption of other foods that we can get fat. Want to know their properties and type of diet that you can follow? Go ahead, I'll explain.
Beetroot is a wonderful food with amazing nutritional properties we should always keep in our diet. It is a very energetic vegetable recommended in cases of anemia, blood diseases and convalescence, as well as children and women embaradazas. Has a high iron content, it is also rich in carotenoids, folate and vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6. So you can see, we put an example of its nutritional properties in the case of consumieras a cup of chopped cooked sliced beets:
- -31 calories
- -1.5 grams protein
- -8.5 grams carbohydrate
- -1.5 grams dietary fiber
- -259 milligrams potassium
- -Phosphorus 32 milligrams
- -Folate 53.2 mcg
- -Vitamin A 58.5 International Units.
How elergirla and keep it?
- -The beet can find fresh in supermarkets and is usually sold in bunches, it is best to choose those that are firm, round, unblemished and with a very intense red; also takes bunches have very green leaves (it is cooler) and have the same roots so that then, do cook in a uniform manner.
- -Avoid having an elongated and flaky skin on top form because they become hard, fibrous and strong flavor.
- -Keep fresh beets in the refrigerator and inside a plastic bag, and last for two to three weeks. Beet leaves, separately, must also be kept in a plastic bag, without washing. And thus cooling can be maintained for three to five days.
- -Never freeze the raw beets because it becomes soft.
How to prepare?
- -The beet is a vegetable that can be eaten raw, boiled or canned. Its main use is given in salads, but can also be taken alone, with garlic or onion and seasoned with a little oil, salt and vinegar.
- -If you want to eat raw, you can grate it and dress it with a little oil and lemon.
- -If you eat cooked it will be more palatable, for that you enter them in boiling salted water without you if any previously peeled because otherwise lose some of their color and flavor. Should be boiled for at least one hour, then you can remove the skin and easily.
- -Asadas: You just need to enter them in the oven and not get them until tender. Cooked this way, beets preserved almost intact all its properties.
- -also point out that the leaves of beets can be exploited as if they were spinach.
How to make your diet with beets or beet
- -First tell you that this diet is not advisable to make more than 10 days in a row, and you'll need to drink at least two liters of water a day during that time.
- Beet, fruit juice diet.
- This juice will allow you to obtain a set of essential nutrients for your body as well as provide you one satiating feeling in my stomach thanks to fiber that will make your food cravings are reduced. You should take before meals.
- -Ingredients: 6 beets, carrots 10, 10 oranges.
- -Elaboration: Blend all ingredients in blender, store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Fasting and one hour before your breakfast: juice of one lemon.
a cup of tea or coffee with skim milk, 1 whole wheat toast with low-fat cheese, or light yogurt with a tablespoon of bran, 1 block.
- -The beet smoothie: a large glass.
- -Salad: Cucumber, tomato, spinach, lettuce and a few pieces of nuts. It can be seasoned with oil.
- -Cooked rice with baked chicken without skin; or, where applicable, baked fish.
- -1 orange.
- -The beet smoothie: a large glass.
- -Vegetable soup, baked eggplant.
- -1 block and 1 slice of watermelon or cantaloupe.